Glam it up with the Lorac Pro Palette 2, $42. Includes just the right amount of shimmer and matte eye shadows.
1. Apply a warm transition color to the crease (like Lt. Brown), using a windshield-wiper motion.
2. Apply Snow to the lid. This color makes any eye-look pop! For extra shimmer, I applied Mac Cosmetics Pigment in Vanilla, $21.
3. Apply black eye shadow to the outer V of the eye and blend. This will give the eye more dimension.
4. I also applied a mix of Lt. Brown and Black to the lower lash line.
5. To elongate the eye, I added winged eyeliner and some faux lashes! Otherwise, just apply mascara.
6. For the lips, I went with a classic red by Mac, Ruby Woo, $16. This matte shade looks beautiful on many skin tones, and it won’t budge!
Stay connected with me!