1. Julep Plush Pout Lip Crayon in Magenta Plum
A gorgeous berry color with a moisturizing core. Looks great on many skin tones and smells great, too.
2. Loreal Glossy Balm in 220 Innocent Coral
What’s more springlike than coral? This one feels like a lip balm, with some tint.
3. Pur Lip Gloss Stick in Strawberry Shortcake
I would consider this subtle pink “your lips but better.”
4. NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in 051 Canal St Coral
If you’ve wanted to rock a bright orange lip, start with this tint.
5. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 220 Showy Flamboyante
You’ll stand out in this vibrant, cool-toned pink.
6. Marc Jacobs Kiss Pop in Heartbreaker
An appealing mix of coral and pink, in very cute packaging.
7. NYX Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie in Peach Fuzzy
Perfect for days when you want a softer look.