Coconut oil is such a versatile, inexpensive product in and out of the kitchen. I keep it in my bathroom cabinet to use in various beauty routines:
1. Makeup remover: Dab it on a cotton swab to remove makeup around the eyes, or on a cotton ball for the face. This is my favorite way to remove waterproof makeup.
2. Cuticle cream: Massage coconut oil into your cuticles to help soften them.
3. Body exfoliator: Mix equal parts coconut oil and sugar in a bowl for a DIY exfoliator. It will leave your skin smooth and glowing.
4. Allover body moisturizer: Coconut oil helps soften skin and is especially great for really dry areas, like heels and elbows.
5. Get rid of frizz: Apply a small amount of coconut oil to ends, or all over your head, for shiny, healthier looking hair.
6. Shaving cream: Use on your legs to leave them extra-smooth.
7. Deep conditioner: Massage a few tablespoons of coconut oil into your hair and leave it in overnight. Then shampoo and feel your hair turn silky smooth.
What are some ways you like to use coconut oil? Comment below!
Stay in touch with me 🙂