Hey 🙂 Last week I was at a family pool party where I went swimming and sat outside in 90-degree weather. When I got home (6 hours later) I couldn’t believe it but my makeup still looked fresh! I wanted to share some of my tips with you:
1. Protect: SPF is crucial. I like the brand Coola because it’s a sunscreen and face moisturizer. It doesn’t smell bad, it’s not sticky and it layers perfectly under my makeup.
2. Smooth: MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation is my go-to foundation/concealer in one. A light layer does the trick; it will not budge, even in sweltering weather.
3. Bronze: Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion is waterproof. Because it is a gel, not a powder, apply with a sythnetic brush. Natural-looking and stays put all day.
4. Brighten: Curl lashes to open up the eyes, then apply your fave waterproof mascara.
5. Define: NYX Waterproof Retractable Lip Liner is my go-to. Line and fill in lips, then add shine with a sheer gloss on top.
6. Tame: To keep brows in place, fill them in using your favorite eyebrow pencil and then go over them with a brow gel. I like Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – it’s like hairspray for your eyebrows.
7. Texturize: I love beach waves in my hair. To get those loose, textured curls without going in the ocean, use Suave Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Spray.
8. Refresh: Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths are always in my bag. Freshen your sweaty body anywhere with these deodorant wipes.
What is your holy grail summertime makeup product? I’d love to hear down below! I hope you’re having an amazing day 🙂
Stay in touch with me 🙂